Friday, May 13, 2011

Best linked facebook comments...

Ever seen someone post something on the internet (specifically facebook [c'mon...where else is someone gonna post something on the web these days?]) and want a great response to what they posted?

Here are few of my favorites I use according to my attitude towards that post:

1) In a situation where you think something is humorous, but not worthy of a full laugh-till-it-hurts response, here's what you use: Ha ha...

2) If there is something you absolutely disagree with, these two are great for that: Michael Scott No! or Noooooooooooo!

3) If one posts something you feel is stupid, a bit immature or something you feel like they would do if they were drunk, leave this: First Beer

If I find anymore, I'll be sure to poison your minds with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment